Dylan O’Brien’s injuries are more serious than we thought!
The Maze Runner actor was reportedly run over by a car last month while filming a scene for the third film in the franchise, and now the production of the film won’t be resumed until next month.
“His injuries are very serious and he needs more time to recover,” O’Brien’s publicist, Jennifer Allen said.
“The resumption of principal photography on Maze Runner: The Death Cure has been further delayed to allow Dylan O’Brien more time to fully recover from his injuries. We wish Dylan a speedy recovery and look forward to restarting production as soon as possible,” Twentieth Century Fox said in a statement.
The Death Cure is currently scheduled to hit theatres February 17, 2017.
What are your thoughts? Let us know by commenting below.
– Written by Lauren Yeates